Monday, October 15, 2012

A busy weekend scrapping

A very quick post to let you know I am still around, have been away for the weekend with no WiFi so not able to post. Still trying to catch up with sleep so just posting my pages I completed over the 3 days
I managed 4 layouts and a Mini book also a lovely wall hanging

This first LO is inspired by this one of Sian's

here is my version
there's nothing like a Day of Family Fun

The Minibook was a challenge from the previous weekend set by eClaire from UKScrappers
it's a double tri-fold construction, Claire had done hers as a heritage one and I thought it would be such a lovely idea to do mine of my parents
Winnie & George front cover
Inside

The wall hanging took quite a while to do but I really enjoyed it and am inspired to do more. I've hung it in my lounge (taking down one of my cat pictures so I would like to do the other one to hang along side it.
Wall hanging

here are the other three pages
The Bodhran Man

Yummy Rice Cake

Lunch @ Mosaic Cafe

I did take photos each day and will upload my As Seen tomorrow
in the meantime I am grateful to Alli for taking me it is so much easier to travel by car than to travel by train with a heavy load.

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Gosh Mary didn't realise as you sat next to me how much you had achieved over the weekend, I know you were beavering away as I chatted :)

It was a good weekend wasn't it? xxxx

humel said...

Wow, what a lot of amazing projects! I do like the minibook and wallhanging especially :)

Sian said...

What a fabulous collection of pieces Mary! It's a treat to see you take on that sketch from my page and make it all your own. I love the little cluster and the trims at the top - very pretty!

..and the minibook? Wow!

Jimjams said...

It looks like you have had a fun and productive weekend Mary - good to hear!

Maria Ontiveros said...

All great, but I especially love the wall hanging!
Rinda

AlliR said...

You were a busy bee, fab LOs and I like you take on the canvases too :)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye