Friday, August 17, 2012

Watermelon Kit and red fruit

Today Susanne threw down a challenge, to use the colour combo of a watermelon to make a kit and page. Well I've made the kit
CFK add on August - Watermelon
but I was struggling to find the right photos to use with it. That was until I went to ASDA and took this photo


having bought a portion of watermelon and some other red fruit I thought this would be perfect for my 'AS SEEN' for today



I now have enough photos to play with and will attempt to do a page tomorrow.

I do have a page to share that I did yesterday.
Help

Rufus really is a natural born comic and these photos, taken on holiday, is a good example of his humour

I started out for ASDA but my phone (shopping list, diary, etc etc) was out of battery so I came back for a while to recharge it so when I did venture to get to ASDA it was gone 6.00 o'clock therefore as the buses would be few and far between to come home I cycled, exercising some muscles though not the ones I really wanted to. I desperately need to loose weight and get rid of the spare tyre I've acquired.

today I am thankful that we have an abundance of fruit and veg available throughout the year.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Fantastic that you joined in on the color challenge. Your page kit looks fabulous - I like the fuller color range you've incorporated. I look forward to your page. Your layout is great as well, I love picture series like you've done here. What a fun and whimsical page!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye