Thursday, August 30, 2012

Scavenger hunt

I have struggled to get the last item on my list, I can't find a swing or a hammock hanging from a tree, I was beginning to think I would have to cheat and use this one of me taken 9 years ago.

Then, as I was pondering this dilemma I remembered we could substitute one item for a heart shaped stone, I looked down and there behold I found one, and moments later another sort of one. No time to photograph it in situ, would be late for the sale. so I picked them up and brought them home.


I've still got a few weeks to see if I can get the swing, would be great if I could.

Isn't it great, when you really don't want to cook, to have a takeaway shop on your doorstep. So my photo for today is my meal from the chippie Chicken Chow Mien with prawn crackers Yummy



oh and sneaking in there is a mars bar, well a little of what you fancy does you good doesn't it?

today I am grateful for having a chippie so conveniently near.

3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love the stones! I hope they have found a nice place in your garden or home to always remind you of the Hunt.
Rinda

humel said...

Lovely hearts :) And yes, we have a very handy chippy/Chinese takeaway too, and I plan to take advantage of it tomorrow night...

Sian said...

Serendipity :)

A mars bar is great for a bit of energy isn't it?

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye