Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Just an ordinary day

After such a good day yesterday I was hoping that I would sleep well, but that was a vane/vein/vain hope, which has resulted in me feeling tired all afternoon and not scrapping at all.
I did walk down to ASDA this morning (and I mean walk fast not amble) but that unfortunately just added to the tiredness.
Still I popped into Homebase and found my picture for the day.




In spite of feeling tried I am able to rest when I want to and as I had a cooked meal lunchtime I did not have to think about cooking tonight. It is only 8.40 so still have time to make a start on a page too as I don't feel so tired now.

So today I am grateful for rest when I need it.

1 comment:

Sian said...

Great picture. Made me smile

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye