Thursday, August 02, 2012

As Seen - curbside vendor

Today being Thursday is sale at the church day. With the treat of rain we didn't put the books outside but we needn't have worried as the rain stayed away all morning and only just before we packed up did it arrive.

One of the items on the scavenger hunt list is a roadside stand selling something. What could be more appropriate for me than the larger items we display on the grass verge at the edge of the curb outside the church.



Today I was thankful that the rain kept off until after the sale.

and there is one more page that I haven't as yet shared. Proof that I really did go on the rope climbing frame and succeeded in still looking good

A Good Snapshot



2 comments:

Jimjams said...

How lovely that your curbside vendor is so personal!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Great find (and I love the layout). Hope to see you at the scavenger hunt link up on Saturday.
Rinda

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye