Thursday, September 22, 2011

Learn Something New Every Day

It is the day before a scrapbook retreat, my case is packed to capacity, I have my clothes packed in a little rucksack and the only thing to be packed is my laptop. I am ready for the off, well I will be when I have booked a taxi.
So why do I panic. I always panic. It is something I have to do. Will I never learn that it is pointless to panic. Yes I know that, and yes I have put it all in the Lord's hands and he always protects me. So this is not so much a lesson learnt but something I do that is really silly
22 It is silly to panic
Muffin thinks she will be coming with me but she's got another think coming. Mind you I am not looking forward to leaving them for the weekend but at least I know that Neil and Gemma will be visiting and letting them out of the room to play.

Yesterday after we had been to the vets I picked up a lot of windfall apples and today I have made some chutney I haven't done that for some time but I did enjoy the aroma wafting through the house.

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye