Monday, September 19, 2011

Learn Something New Every Day

Getting ready for the retreat means I have stash all over the place, case opened drawers opened etc. the kittens have had a great time investigating all these extra places. So today's lesson is don't open drawers unless you expect to find a kitten in it.
19th Kitten in Drawer
or perhaps behind it

This morning I found the lovely paper bag I have been saving and decided to scan it into the computer. I then digi cut it into scalloped circles and had a little play around. Here is my venture into something other than normal scrapbooking, not sure that you can call it alternative art nor is it messy art, (no mess involved) but I rather enjoyed making it and it will appear on an LO at sometime.
DSCF4282
being mounted on an envelope means I can add hidden journalling or even more photos to which ever page I choose.

today I am grateful for having such bundles of mischief to keep me entertained
also that Rudi wasn't as scared of them and walked right passed them to get to his food.

3 comments:

Jimjams said...

Glad the kittens (and you) are having fun getting ready for the weekend :D You'll miss each other, but I'll try to keep you occupied :D

Maria Ontiveros said...

Oh my gosh! Such kitten cuteness!
rinda

Karen said...

Beautiful craft work Mary and those kittens are just soooo adorable :)

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye