Sunday, September 18, 2011

Learn Something New Every Day

Today has been a good day on the whole. I woke feeling yuk again but didn't actually wake till 8.00 so no nice sunrise today. I almost didn't go to church but I took myself in hand and made myself go, so glad I did felt so much better being there than it would if I had stayed at home.
We had a church picnic after the service and the rain stayed off for long enough to enjoy each others company eat and play rounders for a while (not me though). I went for a walk through the tree walk and took photos. It started to rain as I was coming back and everyone was sheltering under the tree, I got soaked but I don't mind wet weather walks.
This evening I started to sort out stash for the scrapping retreat which is next weekend. I didn't find it all that easy to know what to take and what to leave behind. I have too so much stash but limited space to pack any in I can only realistically take a suitcase full.
18 So much stash

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye