Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Learn Something New Every Day

Today I have had to really think about what I have learnt, not a lot really though I have enjoyed my day.
I thought I might go with the fact that I have discovered that if I do just little bits of the housework that has been bugging me, like tidying the kitchen, my craft surfaces etc it is a doable thing and doesn't look such an insurmountable problem. But that isn't so different from yesterday's entry.
I did do the kitchen and the lounge and then went into town. While walking round to a craft shop that is just a bit of the main shopping area I saw this strange construction. There is nothing written on the plinth and as yet I haven't discovered what or why it is where it is. I'll have to keep an eye out.
So today I learnt I love a mystery and discovering new things.
13 Discovering new things

No comments:

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye