Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Learn Something New Every Day

Today's lesson we had to learn from others. I was watching Lisa read from her Braille notes and was amazed at how quickly her fingers flew across the page. I took this photo of the dots and realised that the pages were embossed both sides but the dots did not interfere with each other.
So my lesson today is sighted or not reading is a great way to learn.

06 Lisa Reading Braille

the little dots at the bottom of the page should read Lisa reading Braille, hope I have done it right.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That is a sweet and pretty layout. I often wondered how long it takes to read a sentence in braille.

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye