Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Freebie Kit - Jungle

I have put together another freebie kit hope that you like it - I've called it Jungle you can download it here
I used this kit on the layout I posted yesterday and one of the papers here in this double page layout done for the weekly challenge on UKScrappers
Challenge criteria
Theme Anticipation
1. A clock, or clock hands
2. An embellishment made from something that relates to the event
3. Something you don’t like very much!
Sleek Black Bundle of Mischief LHS

Sleek Black Bundle of Mischief RHS

The thing I struggled with most was the clock or clock hands I just couldn't see how I could make that work until I thought of the sentence 'What will you grow up like? only time can tell'
The paw prints are for the second criteria
The background paper was the altered item and I really didn't like it or know how to use it in its original state (something I had made a long time ago) but taking the colour down and giving it a strong texture made all the difference and I have added that to the Jungle kit.

I'll be back later with what I have learnt for today (probably in a fresh post)

1 comment:

Patti said...

Thank you! Love the alpha especially!

A place for me to put the pictures of layouts I have done that I am pleased with, to put in the poems I write and to add snippets of things that have caught my eye